After each time working with sacred plant medicine, we are given a unique set of downloads, transmissions, and messages from our higher self that we are meant to take action on. It is believed within the Shamanic practice that only 30% of the work is done during a plant medicine ceremony; the other 70% is the integration of bringing these lessons into your day-to-day life.
Often we see people who attach to the wrong parts of their journey and ignore the deeper lessons within the lessons. They may get hung up on the fact they were taken away on a snowy white owl and ignore that the medicine is telling them how to be a better parent.
Your session includes;
Private 90m one-on-one w/ Cass
Downloadable copies of the recording
Any templates, links, or resources discussed.
PLUS, 10 days to personally message me any follow-up questions.
What psychedelics have you done integration work in?
Ayahuasca, psilocybin, peyote, and kambo are some of the most common medicines I’ve done integration work in.
What methodologies and mediums are you using during our session?
Each session is 100% customized to the individual. We might end up using bodywork, ancestral healing work, mental-emotional release (MER), dreamwork, breathwork, reiki, working with your moon cycle, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), shamanic journeying, ritual or ceremony, work with the goddess or archetypal energies, cord-cutting, mirror work, soul retrieval, chakra balancing, values elicitation… to name a few.
Are psychedelics legal now?
Generally speaking, no. With the exception of ketamine, most psychedelic substances are still highly regulated. However, both the social and political climate around psychedelic drugs (and substances more broadly) is changing, both in the United States and internationally. Personally, I do not advocate for illegal drug use, but I’m well aware that drug laws have done far more harm than good. I am are also aware that psychedelic use is increasing, and that many people require support—especially in our world where psychedelic-assisted therapy is still inaccessible to most.
What happens after the session? Can I still work with you?
Absolutely. While I don’t believe that large support packages are supportive to my clients, about 20% go on to work with me for integration for three months; the other 80% of my clients find so much clarity from our session, that they no longer need support.
Can I be under the influence of psychedelics during my session?
No. Psychedelic integration support sessions are intended to help individuals derive the benefits from past psychedelic experiences, or ensure safe preparation for future ones. They are not intended as facilitated exploratory sessions.
MAPS is a non-profit research and educational organization that develops medical, legal,
and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful use of psychedelics.
Coaching and psychedelic integration is not a psychological service.
If I identify a mental disorder, I will refer you to a licensed mental health professional.
Please note; I do not provide psychoactive or illicit substances.
Shamanic Healing is not a substitute for allopathic medicine. If you have a health concern, you should always consult a physician.
Shamanic Healing does not diagnose, treat, or prescribe medications.